Thursday, June 29, 2006

Re: Lucid Dreaming


I've had several people ask me about these lucid dreams I've been having.

First, let me state, a "lucid dream" is one in which you are "aware" you are dreaming... you are fully conscious of what is transpiring, even if you are compelled to do things against your better judgement.

Now, as for the dream I have been experiencing:

I find myself fully aware in the Elwood Blue Room, but not as it is, but as it was...out of the corner of my eye dark shadowy figures are moving, but when I turn? Not there... I feel hot breath on my neck... I spin around to find nothing... The door to the back room opens... voices call me to it, but I can't make out what they're saying... As I near the door I see a veiled woman standing on the raised stage out of the corner of my eye, I look and she fades to nothing... I turn back to the door and pass through... then I wake up...

Almost every night for two weeks...

Damn, this is almost fun :)

I am so ready for Saturday Night...

1 Comments:

Blogger Bob Freeman said...

The picture comes from a Scottish document from the mid-nineteenth century depicting a Master Mason Initiation Ritual. I am confident that the Door marked #9 is our mysterious Opening Door in the Elwood Blue Room... same place you were "grabbed"...

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home