Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Return to the Blue Room

The Wabash Paranormal Investigation and Research Group's return to the Elwood Opera House and its preternaturally charged Blue Room has been moved up to this coming Saturday, July 1.

As you can imagine, I am quite thrilled to be making a second trip to this overtly haunted site. After the events that transpired on our first visit, a second outing is just what the doctor ordered...

Keep your eyes peeled for a full report come Monday, July 3rd...

I should add that ever since the events at the Converse IOOF Building I have been having extremely lucid dreams... and I've been getting the sense that something is trying to communicate with me. I get the overwhelming impression that the spirits in the Opera House know we're coming... is it a sense of dread, or wonderment? Maybe a little of both.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi my name is miranda, my family is the ppl that put on the haunted basement every year. We have some good stories about the basement,& it would be great to get to know some of the things u have found out. we have a myspace page (Haunted) please check it out & let us know how to get ahold of u.
We dont just do it for the fun of a scare we really would love to find out how to do evp's i love the voice recorder anyways it would just be nice to hear from u.
Miranda, Elwood

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miranda, email me at caliburn@comteck.com and we can share stories and I explain some things to you.

~Bob Freeman
www.occultdetective.com

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home