Sunday, August 06, 2006

Converse IOOF Cemetery 08-06-06


Where do I begin? It wasn't planned, but members of the Wabash Paranormal Investigation and Research Group ended up in the Converse I.O.O.F. Cemetery after midnight, making the date the Sixth of August 2006.

We prowled the hallowed ground and found that we all witnessed a similar event, at different times. And then again together as a group. A free floating apparition that moved through the tombstones, turning at a towering pine and moving down the gravel center lane... only to disipate, desolving into nothing.

Seven eyewitnesses, all experienced investigators.

My eyes among them.

Joy saw it as a full human figure, but by the time the rest of us saw it, it had devolved into an elongated mass floating at waist height...

Did we catch the entity on film? I didn't think so... but the pictures below may be proof otherwise. I present the original picture as I viewed it upon downloading it to my computer and an augmented version inwhich I altered the color balance by bringing up the level of green in the pictures and then using a curve brightness tool... You be the judge. Did we capture the entity in question?

Jason set up his video camera with night vision enhancement and recorded the area we saw the apparition in... I'm hoping that we caught the apparition in motion. I'm waiting anxiously to learn the results.



I will report further once more of our evidence has been gone over.

What a thrilling night... Wow... this has really been my week, huh?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool night in the cemetery. I can't wait to see your next post about the spirit you saw .

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What new discoveries did you find in your evidence this night?

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home