Monday, October 09, 2006

Connor Landon Freeman turns 3 years old


Today is my bouncing baby boy's third birthday. I'm almost at a loss for words. I mean, look at him. He is as close to perfection as a father could ever hope for. Rosy cheeks... Long golden curls... Sparkling blue eyes... Rapier smarts... oh, and an enviable imagination.
Connor Landon Freeman
Three Years Old
Wow... it flies by so fast.
This little boy fills me with unimaginable joy. He is virtually my whole world. My love for him is unbridled. As a father is apt to do, I worry so much... I want the best for my little guy. He deserves all that I can muster on his behalf.
He is my little buddy.
He is my son.
I love you boy. Happy Birthday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNOR!!!!

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home