Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Converse Fair... Day Two

Well, the crowd was slightly larger than the night before, but I only moved one copy of Autumn Moon and the Book of Secrets. I expect tonight to be more of the same... I had suspected that I would fare better come the weekend, so I'm still holding oput hope for Friday and Saturday night.

W.P.I.R.G. generated a lot of interest. I probably gave out a dozen broshures to people wanting to go on "ride alongs"... Nice to see a heightened interest in the paranormal by the common man.

I'll be setting up later than normal this evening so the wife and I can take the kids out to the carnival itself. Should be a good time... I'm really looking forward to seeing the joy etched on Connor's face as he gets to ride some of the "kiddie" attractions...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home