Saturday, July 15, 2006

Book Signing Recap


I couldn't be more pleased with the results of the book signing this afternoon. The store ordered 18 books for the event and we sold out of them in just one and three quarter hours. Oddly enough there were few people I actually knew who came out to Waldenbooks for the signing... the parents of an old friend from high school... one of my favorite teachers... mostly it was just interested locals who'd read about me in the paper and were curious. The book sold itself.

I wish I would have had more copies. I'm pretty sure I could have sat there all night and moved product. It was a great time.

My wife and son (pictured with me, above) played in the kid's section while I talked up Shadows Over Somerset. My thanks to my lovely wife Kim for helping to set up this event, and to the Store Manager, Vivian, and her assistant Mike for all they did to make my visit one I'll never forget.

It was the most successful signing the store had ever had and I'm dancing on Cloud Nine... It was a thrill to be a part of it.

~Bob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home