Saturday, October 21, 2006

Saturday

For those interested, time is running out on my eBay auctions. If you are into comic books you may want to take a peek: CLICK HERE

This evening, Kim and I will be taking Connor to participate in Sweetser's annual Pumpkin Walk. Should be a helluva good time. Any chance to see my boy in a Hallowe'en costume is worth the price of admission :) He'll be dressed as Buzz Lightyear of Star Command and loving every minute, I guarantee...

Later I'll be joining WPIRG in a follow-up investigation of the Converse IOOF Lodge. This time we'll be armed with a $25k Thermo-Imaging Camera, on loan from a local Fire Department... Curious to see what comes of it...

Well, until Monday. I hope your weekend is as fun filled as mine looks to be...

~Bob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home