Friday, May 12, 2006

A change of sorts...


The Wabash Paranormal Investigation and Research Group (W.P.I.R.G.) was formed in 2002 and is a state registered not-for-profit paranormal investigation group. Their investigations include checking for activity/hauntings in residential homes (occupied or vacant), as well as commercial or historic buildings (occupied or vacant). As a part of their research, W.P.I.R.G. also investigates cemetaries and folklore sites, seeking to verify or disprove local legends.

W.P.I.R.G.'s research runs the full gambit of the paranormal field. These areas include shared stories and experiences from individuals, meetings with other paranormal groups, evidence from their own investigations, and through information gathered from educational sources.

They charge no fee for any of their investigations and offer complete confidentiality, if desired.

All that being said, it is with great pleasure that I announce that my own group, the Nightstalkers of Indiana, will be officially absorbed into the W.P.I.R.G. and I will be joining them as an investigator. The W.P.I.R.G. is comprised of a young and enthusiatic core membership that includes Jason and Angie Schlemmer, Tim Smith, "Scooter" Castle, and Rob Bishop.

What I bring to the table is more than twenty years of paranormal adventuring and an equal amount of time studying the esoteric and the occult. I hope that by joining together, we can make real headway in the paranormal community.

Next up for us? A return trip to the Elwood Opera House and an investigation of the I.O.O.F. Building in downtown Converse.

If you have a site that you feel begs to be investigated, please don't hesitate to contact us. You can call (260)-563-5226 or email WPIRG@YAHOO.COM... or you can just drop me a line at caliburn@comteck.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home