Wednesday, May 03, 2006

More Pictures from the Elwood Opera House

click on the picture to enlarge

1. An experiment on my part. Setting up an elemental altar, I included a conjuring disc and placed upon it a Masonic coin. I then drew cards from a Rider-Waite Tarot Deck. I felt compelled to draw four cards and felt that each card represented a powerful spirit energy within the Opera House. I drew the 2 of Wands, the High Priestess, the Magician, and the Heirophant. I placed them on my make shift altar. The object of the eperiment was to draw the energy toward the altar. Pendulum and EMF readings gave me some encouragment that the experiment was at least partially successful. I'll know more in the coming weeks.
2. Joy Harber and her pendulum. This was in the main hallway, just off the stairs where roses had been smelled and several people had extreme sensations. The pendulum sensed an incredible force and I had the sense that that hall acted as some type of nexus point, sort of a psychic tunnel or vortex. This was confirmed by the Caretaker as having been sensed by various mediums who had previously visited the site.
3. Jason's wife posed for this picture after she had shot me in the same spot and noticed an orb over my head. Here you see the orb hovered near her as well.
4. When we first arrived, a door opened of its own accord in the Blue Room (see the previous blog entry). I took this picture sans flash of the tiny passageway that led from that door to the backroom (see pic 6). I hesitate to speculate as to what I see in that picture. More research is required.
5. Graffitti on the third floor?
6. Turning the flash on, this is the picture of the backroom, behind the Blue Room. Notice the orbs, or are they tricks of light from the mirror?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home