Saturday, March 18, 2006

Shameless Self Promotion


Autumn Moon and the Book of Secrets and other Dark Tales is now available from lulu.com. I had been holding off pimping this book until I received my copy and I must say that I am more than pleased. The cover came out beautifully and, as one person said to me as they looked it over, "it looks like one of those special edition poetry books that you pick up"... Lulu did a fine job printing this for me and Lion's Den. I recommend their services highly, so long as you're willing to do the work.

Inside you'll find Autumn Moon printed, as well as three other tales that all have a connection to the Cairnwood Manor Universe. Of course, they are all stand alone stories and I think you'll find each compelling in their own way.

I am very proud of Autumn Moon and the Book of Secrets and I am honored to have the opportunity to share it with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home