Monday, November 14, 2005

What's on the Horizon?

With Shadows over Somerset's release looming I wanted to give everyone a heads up. I'm going to coordinate three contests to promote the first book in the Cairnwood Manor series. One over at Shocklines, one at Empire of the Cat, and another at Spirits of the Damned. All you'll have to do is answer a few simple questions related to the book and those who answer correctly will be eligible to win some cool prizes...

Something else I'm excited about, and I hope you will be too, is my early Yule present to all of you. That's right... starting this week, on Wednesday, I will be posting the first chapter of an original story, Autumn Moon and the Book of Secrets. Check in each Wednesday for the next six weeks to get the whole story...

I hope you enjoy it as much as enjoyed writing it.

See you Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home