Thursday, November 10, 2005

Thoughts on a cold November day...

My good friend Brian left a message on my answering machine the other night... in closing he said, "Life is not perfect, but there are perfect moments."

Life for me has been a quest. I've always concerned myself with the big questions. The "why are we here" type questions. Sometimes though it's the little things that matter most. A wink. A smile. A sunset. A gentle rain...

The old saying, "You can't see the forest because of all the trees" has a flip side to it. Sometimes we don't see the trees because the forest gets in the way.

Let's not forget, while on our spiritual journey, the little things in life. They're what make the world go 'round.

And my final thought for the day, "Why are leaves the only things that look better dying than when they're most alive?"

To walk along with perfect love, you need also perfect trust.

~Bob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home