Saturday, October 01, 2005

October looms

October is a HUGE month for me.

October 8th the wife, kids, and I will be attending Mississinewa 1812, a reenactment village set during that turbulent war. It's an annual event, set on the north bank of the Mississinewa River. It's a great time and we're really looking forward to it.

October 9th, besides being Leif Erikkson Day and John Lennon's birthday, will mark my son's second year on this plane of existence. Wow. Two years. Time flies, as they say. Big day plannned, including lunch with my wife's family and supper with mine.

I will be doing week long online Q & A's first at Wicked Carnival as a part of their Beauty & the Beast sessions (mine beginning October 3rd) and at Insidious Reflections starting the week of the 9th.

I will be appearing at the Roann Public Library on October 29th, 7-9 pm reading from Shadows over Somerset and discussing it and the Encyclopedia of Haunted Places.

And of course, we have All Hallow's Eve on the 31st.

And, in today's Scotsman: Breaking news concerning Rosslyn Chapel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home