Friday, April 29, 2005

This Morning's Thoughts

I'll be sending all the positive energy I can muster toward Mrs. Gentry today. The grandmother of Doug Gentry and Laurell K. Hamilton, this 94 year old spitfire fares not well following a mini-stroke a few weeks back. Time, the family fears, is short for the matriarch of Clan Gentry. I wish her and her extended family all the best, and if she must pass, then perchance it will be at least a peaceful one.

Planning a trip to Arkansas in June with my wife, the kids, my parents, and my brother... Wish us luck.

Interesting news item: http://www.delawareonline.com/newsjournal/local/2005/04/29devilstatuerais.html
"I'm livin' for givin' the devil his due" ~ Blue Oyster Cult

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bob, someone came on the LKH board and posted under your name that Laurells Granny was dying and they needed to get in touch with her NOW... It seems that this was a hoax, but they did it using your name, you might want to check it out, its on the Questions to the board, May 2 blog....

This is Wytherin on the LKH boards...

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home