Monday, March 28, 2005

News

Interviewed horror author William Meikle for Self Publisher! Magazine. Willie was a great interview with colorful and insightful remarks, and to top it off, the publisher loved it. Looking forward to seeing when it hits the stands. I got to do the complete layout, so I'm kind of excited.

Writing the sequel to Cairnwood Manor: Shadows over Somerset has been a challenge. A lot of changes since I wrote the first book. For one, I have a job (a couple actually). Secondly, I have a child. I'm retraining myself to write in short bursts. Whereas the first book was like a well and carefully aimed arrow shot long distance from a bow, Cairnwood Manor: Keepers of the Dead is more like a tommy gun at close range.

Will be sending off two comics to be printed this week. The Midnight Sun/Sangrael flip book in full color and the black and white Two Fisted Tales of Terror. These will be the first books carried by the SPA Comics Group imprint, complete with national distribution. A full color 98 page Loose Cannons will be available in August.

Head from the publisher of the Encyclopedia of Haunted Places and the entries I submitted on behalf of the Nightstalkers of Indiana have been included, as have my young brother-in-laws fabulous pictures.

In related news, I'm planning a trip in the next couple of weeks to the Coffins. Located in Bobtown Indiana, the Coffins are one of the most haunted areas in all of the Hoosier state... Making the journey will be my lovely and talented wife Kimberly, my toddler son Connor, my live-in sister-in-law Cassie and her and my wife's brother Nick. A frighteningly good time is sure to be had. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home