Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Wednesday, 24th of November

Pre-Turkey Day
All right...I'm still not getting much sleep. Connor is still suffering through a teething spell and we will be facing the possibility of a fifth consecutive night of "baby in pain" bellowing. It breaks my enlarged heart to hear the little guy wail. He's tough though. I cannot express how proud I am of him. He's smart, that's for sure. Bold beyond measure...and now that he's walking...he's a stalking tornado of destruction. I have an impossible to describe love for him that only you parents out there can understand. He is my world...

I finally abandoned my den of the past four years. It has always been unbearably hot up there, no matter the season. I have set up a temporary workspace in Kim's and my bedroom, which she has lovingly repainted and redecorated. We are beginning to display her collection of Kunukio Craft prints and faery art, so my work environment has changed drasticly (sp?)...We'll see how it effects the writing.

Colts play the Lions tomorrow. A bit concerned how the Detroit fans will react following the Pacers/Pistons fiasco a week ago. I'll probably catch the game on tape as I will be at my sister-in-law's for Thanksgiving and they are a non-football watching family.

All for now...Remember to eat lots, give thanks often, and nap frequently. That's what it is all about. Tune in Friday for a blow by blow account of T-Day festivities and to find out if I managed to type a single word over the holiday! -Bob 24/11/04


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home