Wednesday, November 10, 2004

E-Blogger Struggles

Well, I have posted about a dozen posts that for some reason have not seen fit to make 2 Fisted Tales their home. I've noticed the same thing happening on some of the other e-blogs I frequent having similar malfunctions, noticably at Laurell K. Hamilton's blog and the glorious BookAngst 101. Hopefully e-blogger will have this corrected soon...I enjoy writing, but I sure would prefer an audience...

Some of the posts you've missed consisted of such sterling topics as Veronica Carson: Queen of Scream, a book review of Blood and Gold by Anne Rice, why everyone should be reading comics written by Steven Niles, why Lost and Desperate Housewives have saved television, and a look at the recent Monday Night Football game where we found our Indianapolis Colts reigning over the Minnesota Vikings...

I'll try to get back in the swing of things in the next few days and I hope to have some cool announcements very soon.

Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home