Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Samhain 2006

Blessed Samhain to everyone...

'Tis the time of year once more, as the veil thins, that we honor those that have passed over. As always, the patriarch's of Clan Freeman are foremost in my thoughts, from Col. Lafayette to Greenberry and finally to my dear Grandfather, Walter. There are others of course that I pay tribute to, cherished souls such as my grandmother Leila, my great grandmothers Arnold and Qualls, and more recently my late mother-in-law Lana... This year I have added my cousin Richard to those remembered, and of course Christina will be in my thoughts...

We have all lost people dear to us, but the key is, they are not really lost, just seperated from us by a short distance... tonight that distance is even less.

Honor their memory and in turn you to will be honored.

Blessed Samhain and Happy Hallowe'en one and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home