Saturday, June 10, 2006

Updated Upcoming Events Calendar

June 10: I will indeed be travelling to Indianapolis tonight to take part in a gathering of horrific authors and fans. Hosted by the Sinister Minister himself, Mr. Maurice Broaddus, and the Indiana Chapter of the HWA, expected are authors Brian Keene, Michael West, and Steven Shrewsbury, among others. I am extremely excited to finally get a chance to meet these fine folk in person after years of correspondence and general message board blathering.

June 17: The Book Signing at Waldenbooks in Marion IN has been postponed until further notice. Downer that this news is, on the plus side, WPIRG and myself will be conducting a paranormal investigation of the I.O.O.F. Building in Converse in the later evening through early morning hours.

June 23-24: It's looking less and less like I'll be making the trip to Hypericon in Nashville TN. As much as I'd like to attend, money and family concerns have me questioning the logic behing the venture. I'll update you all further as we draw nearer the actual date.

July 4-8: I will assuredly be appearing at the Converse Fair, signing copies of my book, Shadows Over Somerset. This will be an excellent opportunity for me to get copies of SOS into the hands of the public, particularily that part of the public who would be especially impacted by the tale. Shadows takes place in a very real corner of the world, and it's a world the locals should be able to recognize. For a story that I feel is exciting and freightening enough for any reader that might pick it up, it should be doubly so for those people who grew up in the area

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home