Saturday, June 03, 2006

Upcoming Events

June 3: A daytime walk-through of the former I.O.O.F. Hall with the Wabash Paranormal Investigation and Research Group (W.P.I.R.G.). We will be mapping the site for a future in depth investigation.

June 6: The Day of the Beast :) I was interviewed by the Chronicle Tribune concerning my novel SHADOWS OVER SOMERSET and the article should appear in the Tuesday edition of the paper.

June 10: I will be travelling to Indianapolis as a guest of the Sinister Minister, Maurice Broaddus, for a gathering of horrific authors and fans. Brian Keene, Michael West, and Steven Shrewsbury, among others, are expected to be in attendance.

June 17: I hope to have a book signing event at Waldenbooks in Marion IN. I'll provide more details on this as I learn them.

June 23-24: I "might" be able to swing a trip to Hypericon in Nashville TN. This is extremely tenative.

July 4-8: I will be appearing at the Converse Fair, signing copies of my book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home