Monday, February 13, 2006

Thelema: Coast 2 Coast

Terrific podcast with T. Allen Greenfield on the History of Wicca. Of course I expect a lot of doubters to come crawling out of the woodwork on this, but since I've been hearing allusions to this affect since my earliest days of working in the craft, I have absolutely no doubt as to the integrity of the speaker's supposition.
There's also some interesting commentary on the O.T.O., for those of you who have an interest in the workings secret societies... particularily once the in-fighting starts.
~ Love is Law

1 Comments:

Blogger Fran Friel said...

I'll look forward to listening to this one, Bob. No doubter here!

I will also be passing on the Scottish top ten question to Paul. That's a fantastic list. I'll be very surprised if single malt doesn't make it into the final list. *chuckles* Holy water to the Scots, of course. ;-)

Fran

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home