Friday, August 18, 2006

The Cover to Rose's Kiss has been delivered


Well, I delivered the artwork for the revised edition of Joy Ann Harber's Rose's Kiss today. Look for the book's release soon. It was a lot of fun working on this art project for Joy and I think the cover turned out great. Hot on Rose's Kiss' heels will be the sequel, the Compass Rose, which I also did the cover for.

If you enjoy historical novels with a touch of mystery, the supernatural, and romance, then you should really give Rose's Kiss a look. The battle scene in the stories prologue is worth the price of admission alone.

Watch this blog for information on the release date and a link to where you can purchase it.

And if you happen to be in the market for a cover artist on an upcoming project, drop me a line and we can discuss it. My rates are more than reasonable and the work, I feel, speaks for itself.

Email me HERE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home