Monday, August 01, 2005

The Write Stuff (the monday musings of a troubled mind)

I'll have an announcement concerning my short story "Seeing Red" very soon. It's some very cool news, but I have been sworn to secrecy until a more official announcement is made.

I'm 90% done with my new "Writing Den" and so have begun the arduous task of writing again. I'm tackling two novels at once, one being the sequel to Shadows over Somerset and the other being the novelisation of Sangrael (first installment to be called Templar Nights).

I've joined the Shocklines Writer's Group and look forward to working with the talented folk that take part in that online community.

Let me add a special thank you to my wife Kim for being so supportive of my career and for being more than patient with me. I wouldn't be doing any of this without her. I love you, my sweet. Danke und guten abend.

And finally, a shout out to the Spirits of the Damned Messageboard, because to walk among the damned is sometimes better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home