Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Post Birthday Blues

I turned the ripe old age of 39 yesterday and, along with the rest of my family, find myself fighting a nasty cold today. Trying to not let it get me down... hate sore throats and runny noses though...
Got some great gifts: from my wife and son The Art of John Byrne and the DVD Frazetta: Painting with Fire, from my sister-in-law Cassie the latest Wizard and Toy Fair magazines, from my brother-in-law Nick a goat-headed cane sword, and my parents picked up the bill on my car repairs, as well as a crystal dragon figurine and a Beatles and Bruce Lee DVD.

Now for a hodge podge of online goodness, being things I've been reading today that you might find interesting:

An article on Mary Magdalene and the changing of the guard and the shake-up in the New World Order can be read here.

The debate over a German archaeological find, a 3600 year old star disc mapping the heavens in the Bronze Age. Article found here.

An interesting article on the new book Battle: A History of Combat and Culture. The review can be found here.

As always I like to keep an eye on what's going on with Tristan and the gang here.

Well, that should keep you busy for awhile. Happy reading...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home