Friday, February 04, 2005

from the latest "AFA_Bearclaw"

"I believe in Asatru, in the Gods and Goddesses as mighty livingforces within us and without us, and in the fatherhood of Odin, first among Gods. I believe that these are the Gods of our Folk, and that Nature would have us follow them. I believe in the preservation and furtherance of our Folk, the People of the North, as a religious imperative for we live in the Gods and they live in us. I believe that we are tied by special bonds of duty and destiny to all People of theNorth everywhere, and that we are one with our ancestors and our descendants. I believe in orlog, which is the fate we make for ourselves, and in the values and virtues of our Folk as revealed in the history of our people."

~Steve McNallen, AFA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home