Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Odd that Construction rhymes with Destruction...or is it?

I'm beat.

I've been busting my @$$ trying to get my writing den squared away. Drywalling has never been one of my favorite endeavors, and this experience has been little different from past debaucles. I think it will look fine once finished, but I'm starting to feel my age...

The real challenge will be the mudding/sanding process which I hope to start by Wednesday (unless I feel especially froggy tonight). Then comes the painting, then the flooring, and finally, the carrying of 10K books up the stairway to their new home.

And then? It's back to the writing, which I miss more than these humble words can express.

Well, that's all for today. I think I'll leave you with THIS little gem. Hey, can you blame her, after all, our futures are written in the stars...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home